Customized Risk Management Solutions Lead to a Better Bottom Line
The mandate to “do more with less” is perhaps more prevalent in health care than any other industry.
Making wise decisions in the way you handle the financial risk to your business is one way to help control costs as you strive to provide quality health care. One such wise decision is to partner with McGriff’s Health Services Practice Group.
For years, we have worked with hospitals, health care systems, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, health care staffing organizations and health care professional groups to provide insurance coverages and risk management programs that are tailored to meet these clients’ specialized needs.
In addition to traditional insurance coverage, we help our clients evaluate alternative risk management programs such as self-insurance trusts, insurance captives, risk retention groups, and other alternative risk financing programs.
Our areas of focus include professional liability, property/casualty exposures, property, workers’ compensation, Medicare fraud, cyber liability, equipment coverages, etc., as well as risk management consulting.
Representative Clients Include:
What sets McGriff Health Services apart from our competition?
- McGriff's Health Services Practice Group is fiercely independent. We will always partner with the best resource to meet our clients’ needs and do not work with a “profit center” mentality.
- We work diligently to help health care providers lower costs through careful risk handling, plan design and aggressive claims handling.
- Our team is well versed in workers’ compensation options. We can assist with self-insurance evaluation and qualification; program collateral requirements; and cost of risk allocation.
- We have a team of experts skilled in evaluating alternative risk handling programs such as self-insurance trust, insurance captives, risk retention groups, and other alternative risk financing programs.
- McGriff is your advocate throughout the risk management/risk transfer process, including insurance coverage, marketing and negotiation, coverage interpretation and claims resolution. With a range of audit tools at our disposal, our risk management consulting efforts are focused on reducing your Total Cost of Risk.
- We have an entity-wide focus on our client’s claims. At McGriff, claims assistance and servicing is not a clerical task. We employ claims professionals who assist our clients with reporting claims, following up on the status of claims, and advocating for our clients to help them obtain what their insurance products provide for.