Real Estate & Hospitality
Powerful Protection in the Complex World of Real Estate/Hospitality
Representative Clients Include:
McGriff has amassed a team of professionals with extensive insurance and risk management experience dedicated to real estate and hospitality accounts. This in-house industry knowledge, combined with our insurance brokerage experience, allows us to offer competitive rates from strong companies and superior service. It means we offer our clients peace of mind in a very volatile business.
Property Types Insured
- Condominiums—commercial and residential
- Golf courses, country clubs and entertainment complexes
- Healthcare facilities
- Mixed-use projects
- Multifamily apartments
- Office buildings
- Self storage
- Shopping centers
- As dedicated real estate and hospitality specialists, we understand your business needs and issues.
- We are one of only five brokers in the country to receive the “Above Average Client Service” designation in an independent study of more than 700 risk managers.
- We offer a stable service team with low turnover and no learning curve on your account.
- Long-term strategic insurer relationships at senior levels mean more market clout.
- Our clients comprise more than 300,000 multifamily units, 200,000 hotel keys, and $100 billion in property values worldwide.
- We offer proven customized program designs that reduce the overall cost of risk related to complex loss events.
- We have large-claim experience: $2 billion in Hurricane Katrina losses; $300 million in business interruption loss.
- We have large-project experience: $1 billion in Builders Risk; extensive OCIP knowledge.
- We know your industry and are active in many real estate and hospitality associations.