McGriff’s Specialized Services—Work Better. Work Faster.
McGriff CRS provides a portfolio of specialized services to help our construction industry clients implement their risk management programs, including MyWave, CertExchange, and ConfirmNet.
MyWave is a personalized website that provides access to hundreds of risk management documents and other tools. The following services are available through MyWave:
- Safety Zone - Ready to print newsletters regarding Fleet Safety, Employee Protection, Organizational Safety and Personal Risk Management
- Documents on Command - Instant access to a library of downloadable articles, brochures, forms, etc. regarding Cost Containment, Loss Control, Employee Communications and Worker’s Compensation Statutes for every state
- Resources - Industry and topic-related website links
- Online OSHA log - Helps in maintaining your OSHA log online
- Reports & Analysis - Generates customized OSHA reports, including injury type, body part, group or divisions, etc.
- FAQ Resources - Provides record keeping concepts and guidelines, legislative updates, etc.
McGriff is committed to ensuring that Certificates of Insurance (COI) are issued on a prompt and accurate basis. McGriff operates CertExchange, a state-of-the-art certificate issuance and management system, which features a variety of benefits.
- Every function is accessed through the Internet. No local software is required.
- The easy-to-use system is informative for anyone with COI experience.
- Certificates are automatically sent to certificate holders and any other required party.
- Retrieval of data can be viewed online or downloaded. These customizable features make certificates easy to handle, organize and monitor.
- Renewal processes allow bulk issuance of certificates. You indicate which certificates should be renewed directly from the site.
- Additional insured language can be tailored to your needs.
Recognizing the critical importance of properly executed certificates, McGriff has partnered with ConfirmNet/EBIX to provide construction clients with state-of-the-art certificate tracking services for inbound certificates of insurance.